Saturday, April 24, 2010

Living Inside My Mind

So, I think she is pretty but I can't say a thing, which is what I hate the most.  For all I know she could end up liking me but I won't know at this rate because I can't even talk to her.  I don't understand what it is inside me that makes it so hard.  There is some barrier that I cannot break through.  I feel like even if she ended up not liking me, that would be better than just sitting around wondering.  Yet this is not enough for me to do anything.  I wish I was better at this.  I wish I could do something.  I'm tired of wondering what could be, because all it does is hurt me.

1 comment:

amanda said...

idk what to say, because the wondering is what could kill you in the end, and i would be very sad to no longer have you as a friend here on earth, and i don't want you to be driven to craziness or to desperation or to death... i want you to be freed from all of this. freed from the wondering, freed from the needing to know... freed from the not knowing... freed from the longing. i will be praying for this. in the end, i have no advice, just prayers and cares for you. call or txt, cuz i want to know more about this europe trip in january and when i will get to see you this summer just so i knows not to be away while you're here.

HUGS a la distancia. and really, truly, stephen... know that you are loved. you have a family behind you. a good, solid family. :) we love you.