I haven't written on here in months! I am almost done with school though, which is awesome! I want nothing more than to be done with it at this point. I'll miss some of the people I probably won't ever see again, but the want to not have homework and classes far outweighs that feeling right now. I'm excited to be moving on to the next chapter in my life. Currently, I am looking for a place to live in Seattle and also trying to find a job. Crazy stuff, but I have faith that it will all work out. If all this wasn't enough stuff, I also have my 23rd birthday coming up. Sadly I'l'l be spending it studying for finals, but I'll have plenty of time to celebrate after finals are over.
In other news I have met a girl that seems really cool but she is in Seattle right now, which is definitely a plus to moving over to Seattle. I'm hoping things work out because she seems really cool and a great fit for me (this sounds a little weird but it's late and I can't think of how to better phrase this :) ). As usual I'm getting a little too worked up about the whole thing. So, just pray that God can calm my heart and that I won't try to force or rush anything.
I think that is it for now. This is probably my last post as a college student, which is so crazy! So, from here on starts my adventures in Seattle :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment