So, it has been forever since I wrote on this blog. Being in Seattle has been awesome overall. It took me awhile to find a job, but I finally got one as a teller at Wells Fargo. I've been doing that for a little over 6 months now and have finally been able to be okay with the job. While I enjoy being here it has been tough to really make friends outside of my roommates. I have found a church that I really like, and fits me and where I am at right now. I'm hoping to get into a community group soon. Hopefully that will help with making some friends. :) It is totally possible that I might pack up and move again by the end of this year though. So, who knows right now. I've been pretty focused over the last few months on work and trying to rekindle my walk with Jesus.
I still like the girl that I talked about almost a year ago now. We have hung out some, but not a whole lot or as much as I would like. I just can't get a read on where she stands. It is probably the only thing that would really keep me here in Seattle outside of work. Mainly because my best friend here would be moving to Denver and I have contemplated going with him. This has been a big thing on my mind right now. I'm in a place that I kind of just want to know if anything is possible instead of constantly wondering. Knowing it won't go anywhere I think would be better at this point then knowing nothing. My biggest concern with talking to her though is her reaction and if she would still want to hang out as friends, since she is the one I go to church with. So, as always we'll see what happens or what I decide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment