Sunday, March 14, 2010

Catching Up

I always hate losing an hour of sleep when we have to change time. I am really tired and it didn't help that I stayed up late to finish watching season 5 of Lost. I had to get up at 9 for church and went to bed around 4:30. So I got about 4 hours of sleep and when we arrived at the church we realized there was no church today. My church has 1 sunday every 4 to 6 weeks where we don't meet and different small groups do things in the community.

This week is my last week before spring break. I don't have any midterms which is nice. I'm really looking forward to relaxing, sleeping a lot, and watching march madness. All of my housemates, except Ryan are going back to their hometowns for the break so it will basically just be me. Ryan won't be around because he is doing student teaching. It should be interesting not having much to do and no one really around. It is only a week though.

Anyways... I have homework to do so I should get to doing that :( Oh and if you ever have a chance to see the play Is He Dead? then you should! My school was putting on the play and I saw it last night. It was really funny!

No comments: