Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Don't Know...

I don't know what to think right now. Life has thrown me a curve ball and I need to process it all. I went out with one of my good friend's girlfriend for her 21st birthday. It was going pretty well considering but when we arrived at the last place things got ridiculous. There was this guy who she invited to go out drinking and as the night progressed started to get closer and closer to her. I ended up having to spend most of the time just being around her and watching him while not trying to put this guy into a mood where he would want to punch me. It was not my ideal night but I think she had fun and that's what counts.

On another note I am going to see one of my best friends this weekend and I am grateful for the timing. I think I just need to spend some time thinking and processing and at the same time get my mind off of things before taking any other steps. I think the best thing to do is to slow down and evaluate and not rush things because things never come out correctly when I do that.

Well, it is late and I have class tomorrow...

No comments: